This event has now ended. For further information regarding previous or upcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 and government regulations preventing indoor gatherings, we have made the decision to turn this event into a virtual webinar.
To access the event, please visit the following website at 12 PM BST on Wednesday 22nd April:
We hope you will be able to join us virtually and help maintain a sense of community in these challenging and uncertain times, wherever you are in the world.
Wednesday 22nd April at 12 PM BST.
You are invited to our next round table discussion over breakfast with finance and actuarial leaders from across the insurance spectrum.
The roundtable will bring together business leaders from Insurance and Technology - providing a platform for collaboration on the challenges and opportunities of the digital insurance technology landscape.
This event will explore opportunities created by new Insurtech innovations as well as look at how companies are responding.
Insurers have the opportunity to optimise their processes and create new sources of revenue by rethinking their traditional business models with the use of modern day technologies.
Key topics that will be discussed
1. How will actuarial and finance functions adapt in the new digitally driven environment?
2. An update on the changing technology landscape given regulatory, statutory, operational and legal pressures
- IFRS 17
- Impact of Data Science
- SAM pressures
- Digital delivery models
- Operationally efficient operating models
3. Emerging roles for finance leaders
- Learn about the latest research in this field
- Leave with an understanding of what digital technologies are and how developments are impacting the insurance industry from a finance and actuarial perspective
- Appreciate the impact these developments could have on the finance and actuarial function of the future
- Understand where organisations and individuals may need to change to benefit from the advances
- Impact on the workforce
The event is hosted by Dupro Advisory and Actuartech.
Dupro is a niche financial services sector consultancy firm specialising in insurance technology and innovative professional services | www.dupro.co.uk
Actuartech is a site dedicated to insights on actuarial technology and how it is shaping the roles of actuaries | www.actuartech.com