Your key responsibility will be to lead the Data Science team to not only transform this data into actionable insights for our customers but also develop the intelligent, data driven insurance solution into the market.
Our client; a rapidly growing mobile tech company is recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent with a background in
- General Insurance sector (Motor insurance would be ideal) and at least 3-4 years of
- experience as a Data Scientist
- Worked on large open source datasets to perform data cleansing, wrangling and
- Previous experience of EDA and identifying patterns in data using Python/R
- Strong fundamentals of statistics and knowledge of applying machine learning models
- according to the business scenario
- Experience of developing machine learning and deep learning algorithms in Python
- Experience of deploying machine learning models in cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Preference will be given to candidates with background particularly in Motor as well
- as commercial fleet Insurance
- Candidates must have a keen sense of pattern detection and anomaly detection to
- identify patterns in data
- Ability to apply the principles of AI, database systems, human/computer interaction,
- and numerical analysis would be a plus
Contact us via email with your CV and a cover letter if you are interested.