What does a Risk Practitioner do? Listen to Actuartech’s latest podcast with Isaac Alfon on the topic: Adopting AI in Insurance, a risk management Perspective.
Isaac Alfon is a senior risk practitioner in the fin-tech space.
Isaac’s recent experience includes:
- Advising the CEO of a start up on regulatory strategy for FCA authorisation
- Undertaking a section 166 review of the governance arrangements of a major financial services business
- Risk-architect of two major risk transformation of insurers covering all aspects of enterprise risk management
- Enterprise Risk Director at a major insurance group with responsibility for stress testing, SCR validation and risk management framework
- Extensive work in the design (HM Treasury) and implementation of Solvency II Blogging on risk and regulation at crescendo-erm.blogspot.co.uk